Work Immersion


Curriculum Vitae


         Hi there! I'll just make this introduction pretty simple and short. I'm Camille Belaro currently taking up General Academic Strand in Sto. Niño De Praga Academy of La Paz Homes II Inc. I'm already 17 years old, only child of Mr. Willy L. Quilao and Mrs. Melinda B. Quilao. I'm known for being a student-athlete (8 years to be exact). That helped me and my parents to lessen the expenses when it comes to my studying. I'm looking forward to continue this journey when I enter college. Besides I love playing Volleyball. I really want to pursue my career in the future. And yes of course I am both academically and sports inclined person (obviously because I'm a student-athlete). I do believe in the saying that "What goes around comes back around"

Work Immersion in  Sto. Niño De Praga Academy 


     Our school Sto. Niño De Praga Academy of La Paz Homes II Inc. was one of the schools here in Trece Martires City, Cavite who implemented the K-12 Curriculum. I feel blessed and overwhelmed to be a part of this program by the Department of Education. Though there are alot of rumors and issues about the said implementation, this still serves to be a preparation for us upon entering college especially for those who are still undecided of what profession are they going to pursue.  
       As a part of our curriculum, we (grade 12, the first batch of the initial implementation of the K-12 Curriculum) are going to experience our first ever On The Job or OJT training. This will really help us to choose and discover what we really want to do and work for. Our class adviser Sir Dennis V. Vidad had already fixed our schedules and designations. We are obliged to finish each tasks that were assigned to us for 80 hours. The training grounds and venues that were provided by the school are as follows: Office Administration, School's Library, School's Canteen, Guidance Counseling Office, Prefect of Discipline Office, Science Laboratory, Teaching Field, Airconditioning Maintenance, Pro-dental Clinic, and Sherwood Hills Club. What is experienced by one will be experienced by everyone.

 

          So yes, just like others there's also a video that sets my mood into place. This video motivates me to do my best in everything. When you listen carefully and put your full attention to it, nevertheless you will be able to connect and think the essence and message of it. This work immersion surely will not be easy for us but definitely it'll be worth it because of the experience that we are going to embrace.

Mga Komento

Mag-post ng isang Komento